“Controller” within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws as well as other data protection regulations shall be:
Windlight Pictures GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)89
Fax: +49 (0)89
1.1 Purposes of the processing of personal data
Windlight Pictures GmbH (hereinafter “Windlight Pictures” or “we”) processes your personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. When you visit our website, the following data are processed:
- IP address
- Date and time of the demand
- Time zone difference to GMT
- Website content
- Access status (HTTP status)
- Amount of data transferred
- Website from which you came to our website
- Web browser (type, language and version)
- Operating system.
The processing and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. To this end, the user’s IP address must be saved for the duration of the session. The log files contain IP addresses or other data that enable the user to be assigned. The storage in log files takes place in order to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize our website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.Any processing of personal data takes place exclusively for the stated purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes. This data is not used for advertising, customer advice or market research purposes.
1.2 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and legal regulations permit us to process the data. The storage of the data and the log files takes place on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
1.3 Data erasure and duration of storage
Your personal data will be erased or blocked by us as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. If the personal data is stored in log files, the personal data will be erased after seven days at the latest. Beyond this, longer-term storage shall only be permitted provided your IP address shall be erased or defamiliarized, so that it is no longer possible to identify you as an accessing user.
2. Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
In order to present our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as. B. Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google web fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the content is displayed in a standard font.
Going to script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
3. Social Media
We provide social media plug-ins (“plug-ins”) from the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn on our website. They establish a connection to the respective service provider. Data on the user’s browser behavior will be transmitted. When users click on one of the plug-ins, personal data (IP address of the user and the web address – URL – of the page currently visited by the user, including time and location) are transmitted to and processed by the respective service provider. Further information on data processing can be found in the data protection notices of the respective service providers:
Users who are members of the social networks Facebook or Twitter and do not want user data to be collected by the respective social network via our website must log out of their respective social media account before visiting our website.
Windlight Pictures uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
5. Your rights as data subject
If Windlight Pictures processes your personal data, you are the data subject in accordance with Art. 4 (1) GDPR with the following rights vis-à-vis Windlight Pictures:
5.1 Right of access
In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us. If we process your personal data, you can request disclosure from us about the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of your personal data that we process;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose your personal data;
- (if possible) the planned duration for which we will store your personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage duration;
- the existence of a right to correct or delete your personal data, a right to restrict processing by us or a right to object to this processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- all available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data was not collected from you;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling as per Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for you.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal data is being transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In connection with the transmission you can request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards according to Art. 46 GDPR.
5.2 Right of rectification
In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request us to rectify and / or complete incorrect personal data relating to you.
5.3 Right to erasure
In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data relating to you where one of the following grounds applies:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw the consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6 (1) GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9 (2) GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) GDPR;
- Your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- Your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject;
- Your personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) GDPR.
If we have made your personal data public and are obliged to erase the same pursuant to Article 17 (1) GDPR, we shall take reasonable technical and other measures (considering available technology and the cost of implementation), to inform other controllers processing your personal data that you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of the personal data concerned.
The right of erasure shall not apply, if the processing of your personal data is necessary:
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with points (h) and (i) of Article 9 (2) GDPR as well as Article 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1) GDPR in so far as the right to erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5.4 Right to restriction of processing
Unter den folgenden Voraussetzungen können Sie gemäß Art. 18 DSGVO die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten verlangen:
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
Wurde die Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten eingeschränkt, dürfen diese Daten – von ihrer Speicherung abgesehen – nur mit Ihrer Einwilligung oder zur Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen oder zum Schutz der Rechte einer anderen natürlichen oder juristischen Person oder aus Gründen eines wichtigen öffentlichen Interesses der Union oder eines Mitgliedstaats verarbeitet werden. Wurde die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung nach den o.g. Voraussetzungen eingeschränkt, werden Sie von uns unterrichtet, bevor die Einschränkung aufgehoben wird.
5.5 Right of notification
As provided under Article 19 GDPR we shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Articles 16, 17 (1) and 18 GDPR to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request we shall inform you about those recipients.
5.6 Right to data portability
You shall have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, In addition, you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us, where:
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) ofArticle 6 (1) or point (a) of Article 9 (2) or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6 (1), and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
In Ausübung dieses Rechts haben Sie ferner das Recht, zu erwirken, dass Ihre personenbezogenen Daten direkt von uns einem anderen Verantwortlichen übermittelt werden, soweit dies technisch machbar ist. Freiheiten und Rechte anderer Personen dürfen hierdurch nicht beeinträchtigt werden. Das Recht auf Datenübertragbarkeit gilt nicht für eine Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten, die für die Wahrnehmung einer Aufgabe erforderlich ist, die im öffentlichen Interesse liegt oder in Ausübung öffentlicher Gewalt erfolgt, die uns übertragen wurde.
5.7 Right to object
You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPA, including profiling based on those provisions. We shall no longer process your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or we require the processing of your personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5.8 Right of revocation of the consent to the processing of personal data
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to revocation.
5.9 Automated individual decision making, including profiling
According to Article 22 GDPA you shall have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing (including profiling) which is legally or similarly affecting you in a significant way, unless the decision
- is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and us;
- is authorised by Union or Member State law to which we are subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
5.10 Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body
Unbeschadet eines anderweitigen verwaltungsrechtlichen oder gerichtlichen Rechtsbehelfs steht Ihnen das Recht auf Beschwerde bei einer Aufsichtsbehörde, insbesondere in dem Mitgliedstaat Ihres Aufenthaltsorts, Ihres Arbeitsplatzes oder des Orts des mutmaßlichen Verstoßes, zu, wenn Sie der Ansicht sind, dass die von uns vorgenommene Verarbeitung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten gegen die DSGVO verstößt.
6. Responsibility for content and information
Unsere Webseiten enthalten Links zu Internetangeboten externer Anbieter. Die Inhalte der Internetangebote externer Anbieter wurden beim Setzen des Links von uns daraufhin geprüft, ob diese zivilrechtlich oder strafrechtlich gegen geltende Gesetze verstoßen. Es ist jedoch nicht auszuschließen, dass diese Inhalte im Nachhinein von den jeweiligen Anbietern verändert werden. Sollten Sie der Ansicht sein, dass verlinkte externe Seiten gegen geltendes Recht verstoßen oder sonstige unangemessene Inhalte haben, so teilen Sie uns dieses bitte mit. Wir werden Ihren Hinweis prüfen und den externen Link gegebenenfalls entfernen. Windlight Pictures ist nicht für die Inhalte und Verfügbarkeit der verlinkten externen Internetseiten verantwortlich.
By using our websites, you consent to the data processing described above.
Version as of June, 17, 2021